Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute Trick or Treaters..October 2008

Each year all the Minson cousins get together and take pictures before trick or treating.  (14 children in all)  Anthony was Shaggy,  Ashlynn was a fairy, Camery was Tinkerbell, Alexa and Celeste were SuperGirl and Brandon was a Pirate.  Halloween is a wonderful night to see and visit neighbors.  I'm so thankful for where we live and for all of my neighbors and my family.
  







4 comments:

Anthony said...

I Love it!! So cute. you are so on the ball.

Anthony said...

Hey Kelly you posted the comment when you were signed in as ME!!! That is so funny!!

Jenn said...

ok, you and Kelly are making me laugh. Love all the pics, love the obama/mccain post :D LOL

Nicole said...

oh my! These are adorable pics! You've got me inspired. I don't even think I have any from last year!!

The Minson Gang