"Who wouldn't luv me"
Noel had puppies in August. She had 7 but one didn't survive. They are as cute as ever. They love to run outside in the backyard. They love to rustle and are teething. They have wild personalities and have puppy dog eyes. Who could resist them? Every kid has a puppy of there own. Who wouldn't want one of these darling puppies?


4 comments:
such cute puppies :D Anna and Mia have been asking when they can go back and play more :D Are you selling them?
I want one. Puppies are so cute. 2 dogs are my limit right now. Thanks for being a great friend.
Well, the last time we went to see puppies we bought one. I vowed I would never own a puppy again. But yours is so cute!
Okay, what breed are they? SO cute!! I want one!! :)
Post a Comment