Minson Moments


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Art is My Delight



NatSignatureThe Minson children found the water colors!! At first I didn't want them out but I thought, "well it is summer and they need things to do." They asked if they could hang a couple but in just a few short hours Brandons room looked like a master piece. In between the lovely pictures were I love you mom, then dad and each person in our family. At first I didn't want all the holes in the wall but I love the dear heart and spirit that went into the pictures. It gives this room such a delightful feeling. Then I noticed the pictures around the picture of the Savior. He is the center of everything we delight in!! He is always there in everything we do. The day will come when there are no more holes in all the walls but the memories of these children are mine with so much DELIGHT!!!
Posted by Anthony at 10:55 PM

2 comments:

~Nikki said...

LOVE THOSE!!!!!! Art is like music and communes with the soul like few other things can. Joy of joys! :)
xoxoxox

August 12, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Nicole said...

Just beautiful Natt! Love you all!

May 6, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Minson Gang

Family News

Anthony
I was sitting on the front row, probably a Sunbeam at 3 years old in primary. I was thinking should I be good or evil. I decided to be good. Then I thought should I go on a mission? well good people will go on missions. So at that very moment I knew that I would serve a mission at there very young age. November 5, 2011 the fact I am going to serve became very real.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Blogging Buddies

  • Papa & Kappy
  • Nikki & Edson
  • Angie & Paul
  • Ryan Disney King
  • Chris & Katie
  • Kirk & Lisa Stevenson
  • Kennedy's Disney Dashers
  • The Howards
  • Racheal, Beau & beautiful Boys
  • Promenade Princesses Formal Dresses
  • Our friends... Kirsten and Richard
  • 4th Ward Relief Society
  • Young Women Rock Stars

Ashlynn Remarks

Our family has so much fun in all that we do we go to the beach and we go and take pics at red buit gardens and go camping with the family and some times we go fishing if there is a lake or stream near by.

FUN FUN FUN

Simple theme. Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.