Monday, February 18, 2008

When Celeste Grow's Up She will be a Great Hairstylist!!






Celeste tried to cut her hair a year ago.  She grew it out. About 2 weeks ago she was with her best friend.  They played cutting each others hair.  I felt lucky Celeste only had the tips cut off her ponytail.  Her hair was still long.   Her friend,  Syndey had worst.  She had a big cut in the back.  Her mom fixed it.   A couple of weeks later Celeste must of thought it was time for HAIRCUT.  Nattalie took Alexa to a Jazz game that night.  When we got home Darren said she cut her hair I said "oh it okay no broken bones it will grow back"  After I saw it I cried.  It was more than a little bit.  We called Aunt Amy very early the next morning  to fix it.  Amy  is very talented and said Celeste's haircut was the most challenging she has had yet. 
 Our SWEET BABY looks all grown up.  

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Jason thinks her short hair is cute.
I love the post.Her hair so cute.

~Nikki said...

Wee Celeste DOES look so grown up all of a sudden - and SO DARN CUTE! I'm lovin' the haircut Amy did! But the mullet prior to, well - that rocked, too! :)
xoxox

Daddy Doozer said...

Hey there, Girl! Papa and Kappy agree: your "duuuu" is you! Too cute to not hug! Can't wait to do just that, Sweet Baby. We love you tons and hope we're together whole bunches this summer! Tell your family "Hey Howdy" from your family way down south in Orem, Lehi, and Payson. Keep sassy....

disneyking said...

Love the pictures. I think Celeste definitely has a career in Cosmotology.

Keep the site full of pics of our favorite Minson clan.
We love you all!!!

The Minson Gang